An excellent opportunity for an experienced people manager with a strong recent background in a sales environment, specifically within below ground waterproofing products.
Working for a leading, global manufacturer of construction chemicals, you will be a key member of the sales force with the main purpose of achieving all sales targets and objectives set by the Sales Director.
You will ensure the company has an active presence in all major accounts; monitor turnover objectives for all accounts and recommend to management any method of sales promotional activity.
You will lead the Waterproofing team, whilst focusing on bringing on board new projects and generating business across the UK.
You will ensure all reports on all competitive activity is reported to the Sales Director; maintain accurate company records for all outlets; make full use of product samples, literature and other sales promotional aids; deal promptly with all customer complaints and communicate clearly regarding action taken or required.
Essential skills and experience are as follows:
* Previous experience of successful people management.
* A strong recent background within a sales environment, specifically within below ground waterproofing products, a strong knowledge of which is ESSENTIAL.
* An excellent understanding of processes and procedures within an integrated management system.
* Ability to drive forward business strategies successfully.
* A strong desire to excel in business development and attaining targets and objectives.
* A self-driven attitude, along with excellent communication skills.
* Experience of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Full UK driving licence.
A qualification in a suitable discipline, i.e. building and construction, and/or at least 5 years experience in the building and construction sector is highly desirable.
As this is a national role, you can be based anywhere in the UK (excluding Scotland and Cornwall due to distance).
Bonus is included in the advertised salary and you will also have a company car, laptop, phone, pension and expenses.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A STRONG BACKGROUND IN WATERPROOFING, as this is a must-have requirement.